HGV C+E Tramp Driver required -Night Driving,
Pertemps Driving Division are currently looking for you to become one of our professional C+E Driver working on behalf of our Client based in Long Marston.
The Job its self is Transportation and Collection of Scrap Metal to foundries across the UK Tramping,
As a tamper you will do 4 nights out per week Monday and running back to depot Friday, National movements of untreated metal products driving a C+E Lorry with walking floor trailer 12 to 13 hour shifts.
This job is temporary to permanent for the right candidate.
£10.50 p/hr (£25 Night's out allowance) PAYE.
Location: Long Marston
Shift: Shifts Start at 18:00 and finish at 06:00 so 12 to 13hr shifts
Duration: Ongoing Temporary contract with permeant opportunities
Hours, Tramping 4 nights out Monday and running back to depot Friday
Duties / Responsibilities
* Driving a Scania 440 Vehicle
* Experience of operating a 'Bulk walking floor trailer'
* Delivering to UK locations
* Dealing with delivery paperwork
* Vehicle checks & defect reporting
* Digi Card
* CPC card
* Less than 6 minor Points on Driving Licence
Benefits of working with Pertemps Driving Division:
* Vehicle allocation on arrival
* Access to Pertemps Driver Training Academy & refresher Training
* CPC / Driver Training available
* Market leading Recruitment Specialist who have been in the business for over 50 years
* PAYE or Self employed
* Free uniform & PPE
* Access to a Pertemps representative 24hrs a day, 7days a week, 365 days a year
* Members of FTA / CILT / IAM / DSA / ALLMI
To be considered for this role or to discuss other opportunities that we have available please click 'APPLY' and follow the instruction.
Or call to register with Pertemps Redditch Ask for Alec Brewer. 01527 685 85.
You can also pop into our Redditch branch Address: Bridge House, 22 Bromsgrove Road, Redditch, B97 4QY.