Press Brake Setter / Operator
£9.27 per hour to £11.50 per hour
About our client
Our client a successful manufacturer based in Kidderminster is seeking a Press Brake Setter/ Operator to join their team on a permanent basis. Commutable distances to Kidderminster, include Droitwich, Stourport, Worcester and the surrounding areas.
Purpose of the role
The role will be to set and operate a Brake Press (Amada) to produce parts to technical drawings and instructions.
Successful candidate will have
- Proven Press Brake Setting and operating experience
- The ability to interpret engineering drawings and technical information
In addition the following would be advantageous:
What's on offer?
- Specific knowledge of Amada Press Brakes
- Any Previous Experience of architectural metal work
How To Apply:
- Permanent Position working 38 hours per week with overtime available
- Pay rate of between £9.27 - £11.50 per hour
- Two shifts Monday - Friday 6:00am - 8:00pm or 8:00am - 4:00pm
- Holiday 20 days per year, plus 8 bank holidays
- NEST Pension
- Opportunity to progress
If you think you have the skills and experience we are looking for the please click to apply!
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering and Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available - please visit our website.
Seeking temporary work? All Pertemps flexible employees receive a Guaranteed hours contract of employment and enjoy company benefits, so register online today!