About our client
Our client a successful manufacturer based in Bromsgrove is seeking a Service Engineer to join their company on a permanent basis. The purpose of the role is to assess service and maintain equipment. Commutable distances to Bromsgrove, include Droitwich, Redditch, Worcester and the surrounding areas.
- Assess, service and repair as required medical equipment to achieve forecasted output
- To ensure that service level agreements are met for customers serviced by the workshop, including repair turnaround times, reliability and completion of preventative maintenance.
- Complete all service paperwork and documentation to the agreed standard
- Responsible for maintaining work area and test equipment
- Ensure compliance to all company standard and adhere to company policies and procedures regarding health and safety and quality management.
- Proactively seek to improve the process and service delivery
What's on offer?
- Qualified to ONC or equivalent in an electrical/electronic discipline
- Proven experience in an engineering or technical maintenance capacity
- Proven experience with electronics is desirable.
- Have a competent "Hands-On" approach with the ability to problem solve when the subject matter is time critical.
- Proven experience working in a team environment, but equally confident working independently using own initiative
- A proven ability to work unsupervised and use own initiative
- Able to travel throughout the UK and internationally on occasion.
- One weeks specialist OEM training in America
- Permanent Position
- Salary £20,000 to £25,000 per annum - Any overtime would be paid at a premium rate
- Comprehensive training
- Free Parking
- Great Culture and working environment
- Working Monday to Friday 09:00am - 5:00pm
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
If you feel you have the skills required and are looking for an exciting , rewarding career then please click 'Apply'
and follow the instructions.
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering and Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available - please visit our website.
Seeking temporary work? All Pertemps flexible employees receive a Guaranteed hours contract of employment and enjoy company benefits, so register online today!