My Client is a is a world class, total service provider of components to the Aerospace Industry, specialising in aluminium, titanium, steel and nickel based alloys. With AS9100 and approvals from many of the world 's leading aerospace companies, there is a huge quality focus.
They are recruiting for an Conformance Machining Engineer to support production while providing improvements and implementing NPI work.
Experience & Qualifications
- CAD/CAM Engineering experience/Conformance Engineering within a manufacturing environment
- HNC or equivalent in Engineering discipline
- CNC Programming knowledge
- Experience with various metals
- Experience with 5 axis machining
- Visual FAIR
- Experience as a Project Leader
- Generating CAM Programmes
- First Article evaluations
- Build PPAP Portfolios
- Develop machining methods and practices
This role is working a day shift Monday to Friday with a salary of up to £35,000
per annum. If you're looking for a new challenge and have the skills needed to succeed in this role then click 'Apply'
and follow the instructions.