£20,000 - £23,000 Per annum
About our client
Our client has over 25 years' experience supplying industrial transmission control systems out of their Worcestershire base is seeking an Assembly/Stores Coordinator to join their company on a permanent basis. The purpose of the role is to provide exceptional stores coordination to ensure the smooth work flow. Commutable distances include Droitwich, Bromsgrove, Worcester and the surrounding areas.
- Assembly & Dispatch of Clutch and Brake units
- Responsible for running the stores and workshop
- Liaising with 3rd parties over technical drawings
- Booking in and out items onto SAP system
- Organising Carriers
- Ordering of Stock
What's on offer?
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Counterbalance License is essential
- Proven ability to work using own initiative
- Highly organised with the mind set to complete all tasks and duties to the highest standard
- Proven experience in completing paperwork as and when required
- Proven ability to read technical drawings
- Engineering qualification is desirable
How To Apply:
- Permanent Position
- Private Health Care
- Hours of work Monday to Thursday 8:15am to 4:45pm and Friday 8:15am - 1:15pm
- Continuous Training including a week at the clients head office in Europe
- Salary of between £20,000 to £23,000 per annum
If you feel you have the skills required and are looking for an exciting , rewarding career then please click 'Apply'
and follow the instructions.
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering and Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available - please visit our website.
Seeking temporary work? All Pertemps flexible employees receive a Guaranteed hours contract of employment and enjoy company benefits, so register online today!