About our client
My Client is a is a world class, total service provider of components to the Aerospace Industry, specialising in aluminium, titanium, steel and nickel based alloys. With AS9100 and approvals from many of the world 's leading aerospace companies, there is a huge quality focus. Commutable distances to Redditch, include Droitwich, Bromsgrove, Worcester and the surrounding areas.
- Supporting Conformance Engineers
- Maintaining and Improving Performance metrics
- Problem Solving
- Eradicating process variability
- Continuous Process improvement
- Implementation of SPC
- Working to best practices
What's on offer?
- Qualified to HNC or equivalent in Manufacturing / Quality Engineering discipline
- Team Management
- Experience with PPAP, FAIRS, SPC
- Lean tool deployment
- Previous experience of troubleshooting quality issues
- Knowledge of AS9100
- Permanent Position
- Salary up to £40,000
- Free Parking
- Great Culture and working environment
- Working Monday to Friday days
If you feel you have the skills required and are looking for an exciting , rewarding career then please click 'Apply' and follow the instructions.
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering and Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available - please visit our website.
Seeking temporary work? All Pertemps flexible employees receive a Guaranteed hours contract of employment and enjoy company benefits, so register online today!