CNC Operator Nights
Temporary till Xmas
Our client is currently looking for a CNC Machine Operator to join a busy machine shop based in Redditch. This is initially untill Christmas but may go perm for the right candidate
The function of the role will be the set-up of fixtures, tooling, programmes and operation of 5 axis CNC Milling Machines to produce complex components with CMM inspection to ensure they are acceptable to applicable quality standards. Additional training can be provided for the right candidate. This is an all-encompassing role where you'll be operating multiple machines at any one time including quality checking and some light de-burring.
The following experience is required
- Setting and operating experience with CNC machining centres (Experience of Fanuc and/ or Mazatrol controls up to 5 Axis would be advantageous)
- Any ability to programme will also be a distinct advantage
- Ability to check components with gauges, measuring equipment or fixtures as per engineering drawings.
- Working within recognised quality standards
- Experience of carrying out SPC checks
Initial salary £10.89 p/h increasing to £12.10 p/h
upon completion of competencies + shift allowance,
you'll be working a Night shift Monday - Thursday 20:00 - 06:00 with overtime available which is paid at a premium rate.
To be considered for this role please click 'Apply' and follow the instructions or contact Lewis Welsby on firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01527 68585. Alternatively contact us to discuss the many other roles we have available.