Our client is a professional, electrical contracting company with a reputation for providing safe and compliant electrical design, installation, maintenance and testing services to industrial and commercial customers across the UK.
As the Approved Electrician, your duties will be:
- Proficiently diagnose and repair electrical problems in electrical systems and machinery, including fault- finding, rewiring, and monitoring.
- Assess parts needed for a job and when instructed, organise for those parts to be purchased.
- Conduct routine maintenance and testing on electrical systems, and ensure installations are to manufacturer's standards, including fire alarms and security systems.
- Provide exceptional customer service and answer any customer questions professionally.
- Carry out ad hoc duties as instructed by directors.
- Travel across the UK as and when required (Can involve nights out but client is happy to take people unable to do nights out)
The ideal Approved Electrician will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Must be JIB card holder.
- 17th or 18th edition qualified and 2391 Testing & Inspection qualified.
- Have been a registered apprentice or under gone some equivalent method of training and have a practical training in electrical installation work.
- NVQ Level 3 in electrical installation work or approved equivalent
- Demonstrate knowledge of NICEIC requirements.
- Must have UK driving licence with no more than 6 points.
- Competitive starting salary.
- Overtime paid at higher rates
- Company Vehicle & I-Pad
- Excellent holiday entitlement.
- Company Pension.