Job Title: Mobile Crane Technician
Job Sector: Cranes
Salary: Up to £36,000 + Overtime (OTE £60K) Plus company vehicle and superb benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Mobile Service Engineer to join a market leading construction Manufacturer of Cranes Worldwide. The company are well established and have an excellent reputation in the market. This current opportunity has arisen to join the Mobile crane side of the business. This position will require you to be flexible when it comes to travelling as you will be working on a field basis covering the UK. The right candidate will have the opportunity to develop within a highly successful firm which will also offer a highly competitive salary package and benefits as well as exceptional training.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Carry out Service, repair and maintenance on Mobile cranes
- Diagnose and repair faults on Electrical, Mechanical and Hydraulic systems
- Deal with all mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic faults
- Carry out LOLER inspections
Requirements of Role:
- You should hold a qualification within the Engineering field
- You should have previous experience working on Mobile Cranes or Agricultural machinery
- Crane operator licence / HGV / appointed person to CPCS and CSCS standards
- You should be willing to travel as this position is field based
- Hold a clean UK driving license
If you are an Engineer who fits the above requirements and would like to find out more about this opportunity please speak to Zoe Mansfield - 0121 450 5000 - firstname.lastname@example.org.