£20 - £24 per hour
Job Title: Crane Engineer
Job Sector: Cranes
Salary: £25,000 circa DOE + Company Benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Service Engineer to join one of the leading lifting equipment suppliers in Europe. The requirements of the role will involve carrying out service, repair and maintenance across a fleet of mini cranes and lifting equipment. In return you will be working for a highly successful firm who pride themselves on their motivating culture and passion for the industry.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Undertaking maintenance, service and repair of mini cranes and lifting equipment
- Diagnostic testing and fault finding.
Requirements of Role:
- The ideal candidate will come from a military or forces background
- Previous experience working as a mechanical/electrical engineer is desired
- Experience working on plant equipment/material handling/powered access or cranes will also be considered
- You should hold an a qualification within the engineering field such as an NVQ or City and Guilds
- Hold a full UK Driving license
If you are an Engineer who fits the above requirements and would like to find out more about this opportunity please speak to Zoe Mansfield - 0121 450 5000 - firstname.lastname@example.org.