We at The Equipment Network are currently recruiting for experienced and quality heavy duty 360 Excavator Operator for leading plant hire company based in Hampshire working in the quarry environment. It is a very good opportunity for people looking for solid contractual work.
This client is prepared to pay a competitive rate, £20 per hour, for the right candidate with quarry experience working on a 50 tonne 360 Excavator. On top of this, the company could offer long term work for the reliable and quality candidates.
The role is operating a 50 tonne Excavator Digger in a quarry.
General working hours are 10 hours a day.
7am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
• Fully ticketed Blue CPCS card
• Quarry Passport (essential!)
• Hard working, driven individuals
• Reliable and punctual
• A full UK Driving Licence is advantageous but not essential
• Able to use initiative and function independently
• Ability to work in a team
If you think you're suitable for the role of Excavator Operator or would like to learn more, please contact Tom on 0121 450 5000. Alternatively, you can submit an up to date CV online to firstname.lastname@example.org.