Job Title: Powered Access Engineer
Job Sector: Powered Access
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Service Engineer to join a market leading powered access hire company. In this role you will be responsible for carrying out service, repair, maintenance, fault finds and LOLER inspections on a variety of powered access machinery. In return you shall receive a competitive base salary, company benefits, high levels of training and overtime.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Carry out service, repair and maintenance on Powered Access equipment
- Diagnose and repair faults on Electrical, Mechanical and Hydraulic systems
- Carry out LOLER tests and inspections
Requirements of Role:
- A qualification within the Engineering field such as an NVQ or City and Guilds.
- Previous experience working on Powered Access equipment is essential
- Hold a clean UK driving license
- Hold a CAP License
If you are an Engineer who fits the above requirements and would like to find out more about this opportunity please speak to Zoe Mansfield - 0121 450 5000 - email@example.com.