Job Title: Mobile Crane Technician
Job Sector: Cranes
Salary: £35,000 DOE + Company Benefits + Overtime
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an engineer to join a highly successful, international manufacturer within the cranes industry. This is a company who have an excellent reputation within the market and pride themselves on their standards. Your responsibilities will consist of servicing, repairing and maintaining a fleet of mobile cranes. This role will also require you too carry out fault findings and diagnostic tests as well as carrying out full LOLER inspections. In return you shall receive a competitive base salary, overtime, manufacturer training and development as well as other company benefits.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Carry out all service, repair, fault findings and maintenance on mobile cranes
- Carry out LOLER tests and inspections
- Dealing with all mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic faults
- Illustrating high levels of customer service
Requirements of Role:
- Full Clean UK driving license
- Previous experience working on Mobile Cranes is essential
- Hold a CPCS or CSCS card
- A qualification within the engineer field is preferred
If you are an Engineer who fits the above requirements and would like to find out more about this opportunity please speak to Zoe Mansfield - 0121 450 5000 - email@example.com.