We at The Equipment Network are currently recruiting for an experienced and quality Bobcat Operator / Skid Steer Loader for leading Civil Engineer company based in Hull. It is a very good opportunity for people looking for solid contractual work.
This client is prepared to pay a competitive rate for the right candidate with experience of operating a Bobcat. On top of this, the company could offer long term work for the reliable and quality candidates.
The role is operating a Bobcat / Skid Steer Loader
• Removing waste
• Working under multistory carpark to low heigh restrictions
Standard working hours are, Monday to Friday:
7:30am to 5pm (4pm Friday)
• Fully ticketed Blue CPCS card
• Hard working, driven individuals
• Experience in Groundworks environment (ideal)
• Reliable and punctual
• A full UK Driving Licence is advantageous but not essential
• Able to use initiative and function independently
• Ability to work in a team
If you think you're suitable for the role of Bobcat Operator / Skid Steer Loader or would like to learn more, please contact Tom on 0121 450 5000. Alternatively, you can submit an up to date CV online to email@example.com.