Job Title: Senior Engineer/Foreman
Job Sector: Powered Access
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 + Overtime + 33 Days Holiday
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Engineer/Foreman to join one of the market leading powered access hire company's. In this role you will be responsible for overseeing the running on a busy workshop and managing a team of engineers as well as carrying out service, repair, maintenance, fault finds and LOLER inspections on a variety of powered access machinery. In return you shall receive a competitive base salary, company benefits, high levels of training and overtime.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Oversee and manage the workshop
- Manage a team of engineers
- Carry out service, repair and maintenance on Powered Access equipment
- Diagnose and repair faults on Electrical, Mechanical and Hydraulic systems
- Carry out LOLER tests and inspections
Requirements of Role:
- A qualification within the Engineering field such as an NVQ or City and Guilds
- Previous experience working on Powered Access equipment is essential
- Hold a clean UK driving license
- Hold a CAP License
If you are an Engineer who fits the above requirements and would like to find out more about this opportunity please speak to Zoe Mansfield - 0121 450 5000 - firstname.lastname@example.org.