Job Title: Workshop Engineer
Job Sector: Powered Access
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 + Overtime + 33 Days Holiday
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Service Engineer to join one of the market leading powered access hire company's. In this role you will be responsible for carrying out service, repair, maintenance, fault finds and LOLER inspections on a variety of powered access machinery. In return you shall receive a competitive base salary, company benefits, high levels of training and overtime.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Carry out service, repair and maintenance on Powered Access equipment
- Diagnose and repair faults on Electrical, Mechanical and Hydraulic systems
- Carry out LOLER tests and inspections
Requirements of Role:
- A qualification within the Engineering field such as an NVQ or City and Guilds
- Previous experience working on Powered Access equipment is essential
- Hold a clean UK driving license
- Hold a CAP License – preferred
If you are an Engineer who fits the above requirements and would like to find out more about this opportunity please speak to Zoe Mansfield - 0121 450 5000 - firstname.lastname@example.org.