Job Title: Cranes Sales Manager
Job Sector: Cranes
Salary: £40,000 - £65,000 DOE + Bonus + Benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Crane Sales Manager to join a highly successful crane company. This opportunity will allow you to join one of three divisions, focusing highly on the tower crane industry. You will be required to travel around the UK splitting your time between managing existing accounts within the business and new business development. You will be targeted on securing and sourcing new major civil engineering projects and generating leads across the cranes industry. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join a highly established company where you'll also receive a rewarding base salary, bonus and other company benefits.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Account management
- New business development
- Work towards targets in order to generate revenue growth for the business
- Sourcing major civil engineering projects through lead generation
- Deliver the highest level of customer service on behalf of the company
Requirements of Role:
- Previous experience in selling within the crane or heavy plant/construction equipment industry is essential.
- A technical background would be an advantage
- Hold a clean UK driving license
If you are a candidate who fits the above requirements and would like to find out more about this opportunity please speak to Zoe Mansfield - 0121 450 5000 - email@example.com.