Job Title: Mobile Service Engineer
Job Sector: Plant / Construction Machinery
Salary: £14 - £15 per hour, Van, Overtime, Pension Scheme, 25 Days Holiday
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an engineer to join a team of field service engineer within a military plant organisation. This is a hire company that look after a fleet of over 2,000 machines ranging from plant machinery, cranes and forklift trucks. Operating in 10 regions across the whole of the UK as well as overseas this organisation prides themselves on their efficiency and organisation within the industry.
Responsibilities of the Role:
• Carry out the repair, maintenance and servicing of plant, equipment and associated ancillaries to current company standards and LOLER and PUWER legislation.
• Maintain local stocks of spares, ancillaries and attachments
• Deal with all mechanical, electrical and hydraulic fault finds
• Work on a regional basis
Requirements of Role:
• Previous experience working on plant machinery, cranes or vehicles is essential
• Previous experience working with LOLER AND PUWER would be desirable
• Full UK driving licence
• City and Guilds, NVQ or equivalent with mechanical engineering
• Valid Passport
If you are someone who fits the above requirements and would like to find out more about this opportunity please speak to Zoe Mansfield - 0121 450 5000 -