Senior Transport Planner – Central London
RGB are representing a well-established presence in the property and planning market with many blue chip clients and a portfolio of major commercial, residential and major events projects. The Major Developments Transport Planning team is seeking to recruit an experienced transport planning professional with a range of technical skills and ability to manage challenging projects.
The role involves working with existing clients such as Canary Wharf, Battersea Power Station and Royal Mail Group and developing relationships with new clients.
The role is client facing and the successful candidate will work with planning consultants, architects, local authorities, external project managers, and colleagues within the Company to deliver projects and enhance and expand our services to private and public sector clients.
- Contribute towards the submission of effective proposals in order to contribute significantly towards work winning for the team
- Manage and deliver successful projects (time, cost, quality) as Project Manager
- Broaden and deepen their own skill set in order to improve marketability to our clients and as internal project resource
- Contribute to effective team performance
- Manage and supervise more junior members of the team
- Manage and drive their own career path and network
- Develop and provide technical expertise
- Passionate about client relationships and Project Management
- Educated to Degree level (2:1 or equivalent) from one of the following disciplines:
- Economics, Maths, Operational Research, Engineering or other numerate subjects; or Transport Planning, Geography, or other transport-related subjects.
- Ability to deliver high-quality work within the appropriate timeframes
- Demonstrate intelligent understanding of the transport sector, the immediate market place and the key factors affecting it
- Experience of Major Developments and the Transport Assessment processes
- Experience of traffic models (ARCADY/PICADY/LINSIG) and able to interpret outputs, and other software packages such as TRICS
- Knowledge of engineering design standards
- Undertakes analytical work and has strong in Excel skills
- Experienced in communicating effectively with clients
- Backs up opinions with well-constructed, evidenced arguments
- Supports development of analytical frameworks
- Supportive of and able to manage other team members
For more information on this or other vacancies contact Michael Power at RGB Network on email@example.com