A great opportunity for a skilled, experienced and personable Contract Manager
to join our client in London has become available. You will have a real knack for relationship building, and strong experience of managing M&E contracts within Commercial environments.
This position will see you working for an M&E
Contract Provider, across a wide portfolio of commercial in the London area. Position
: Contract Manager (Commercial)Location
: London (Central and Greater)Salary
: Negotiable from circa £60,000 to £70,000
This position will see the successful Contract Manager
take ownership of and accountability for the delivery of all contract objectives.
The Contract Manager
will be responsible for:
- Reporting directly into the client on all matters relating to the contract, you will be responsible for the management of all Planned Maintenance and Compliance on a large property portfolio across Central and Greater London.
- Responsible for a team of circa 6 mobile engineers, subcontractors, a Help Desk support function and an assistant facilities manager.
- You will be responsible for recruitment of new engineering and other staff across the contract.
- Exceeding client expectations, to deliver a 5-star experience for all clients.
Therefore, the Contract Manager
role will have the following personal qualities, skills and experience:
- A successful track record of managing similar M&E contracts within a commercial environment, largely made up of Offices.
- Individual must have extensive demonstrable experience of contract management with a strong engineering background, and a thorough understanding of compliance.
- Someone who has worked through from an engineering role within a M&E, as they will truly understand the demands of the client and the engineers.
- Be strategically minded and commercially astute; driven & hard working; have an innate level of resilience due to the demands of such a contract.
- Strong management experience, with excellent communication skills to work closely with the end client but also to engage engineering team.
In return, the successful Contract Manager
will be offered a permanent position with a competitive and genuinely very negotiable salary from £60,000 to £70,000. The client provides 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, Annual Bonus, and on passing probation you will receive Medical & Death in Service benefits. The job is full time, 40 hours per week. Apply online now,
or for a confidential discussion, please contact Claire Male
at Executive Network Group.