£25000 - £30000 per annum
£42000 - £49000 per annum
Job Title: Civil CAD Technician - Cambridge
- Competitive salary ranging from; £25,000 to £32,000 (depending on experience)
- 21 days Annual leave increases with service
- 5% of salary as employer contribution into workplace pension
- Payment of ICE membership fees and active support in development towards EngTech qualifications
- Easy access office with free parking
RGB Network is working on behalf a specialist multi-disciplinary Engineering consultancy firm based in Cambridge who is currently seeking to employ a Civil CAD Technician.
- This Civil Engineering consultancy firm has been operating within the industry for more than 50 years and has seen continuous success and consistent growth.
- They are a close knit, medium sized office with a team of 20 people ranging from; Engineers, seniors and Directors.
- Within Civil Engineering they provide expert advice in highways, infrastructure and drainage designs for high profile Residential schemes, commercial development, public sector buildings and more.
- This company is very proactive developing staff and have an accredited ICE training scheme, both on the job and off the job.
- Working within this consultancy as a Civil CAD Technician you would be responsible for producing Highways & Drainage designs.
- You would be working alongside an experienced senior engineer and Director who would be able to guide you throughout your career and allow you to progress within the company.
- Eventually when you progress and develop your skills further, you would receive the opportunity to gain exposure in all areas of the projects as well as liaise with clients.
- This role suits a Civil Engineer graduate who has a keen passion and interest for the industry.
- Some months experience within the highways & infrastructure experience is essential.
- Would need to be an able user AutoCAD.
- Experience with Civil 3D and Microdrainage would provide benefits.
- Awareness of the following agreements would be advantageous (S38, S278 & S104).
If you feel this is the right opportunity for you and you would be interested to hear more then please get in touch with Parvez Miah at RGB Network on 0207 932 2800 or via email email@example.com