People Services Coordinator
£22 - £26k
Benefits: Working in a Fun and friendly team environment for a globally known company!
My client is are large, globally known technical support company who are seeking an experience People Services Coordinator to join their fun and friendly team!
The main purpose of this role is to provide extensive support on the marketing side of a busy call centre environment, you will be the person behind all of the marketing and events organising, sending out emails, brochures and experience using Photoshop and Illustrator is essential.
• Organise charity events
• Design brochures
• Communication internally to stakeholder level
• Keep social media pages up to date (Twitter, Facebook)
• Create newsletters
• Create marketing emails
• Oversee the smooth running of all events from start to finish
• Other marketing related duties
• Experience in a marketing / Events role
• Confident with the ability to communicate to all levels of the business
• Confident on all Microsoft packages
• Easy commute to Chiswick
• Knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
Advertised by Pertemps recruitment
Please note that due to the high volume of response Pertemps recruitment receive; only successful candidates will be contacted.