Do you want to work for an inspirational brand that give back, reward with bonuses and trips abroad, generous uniform allowances and the chance to help build homes for orphans across the globe.
We are currently looking for Store managers in Camden/Covent garden for an amazing inspirational on trend clothing brand.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
• Meeting or exceeding sales targets and controlling operational expenses
• Managing every aspect of the store to ensure that customers are given the best experience
• Delivering Visual Merchandising standards
• Taking ownership of their store and allocating resources and organising processes to drive profitability due to effect from all variables.
• Has a good knowledge of the Profit and Loss Statement and the store KPIs and makes commercial decisions based on sound financial judgment
• Tracks store performance data (e.g., sales, KPI's, best sellers, payroll, space management) and responds with solutions that drive commercial success at the same time keeping with brand positioning
• Regularly reviewing customer experience feedback to drive continuous improvement
• Leads service by example and ensures exemplary customer service management at all times
• Creates and maintains a culture where store activity are vehicles for showcasing and driving Brand values
• Ensures Brand and product knowledge is transferred into sales skills where applicable
• Manages an appealing, easy-to-shop environment for customers by ensuring visual merchandising and housekeeping standards are maintained consistently throughout the store to an impeccable level
• Minimizes loss by ensuring all loss prevention procedures are followed
• Issues training and development of the store team and ensures all HR policies and procedures are adhered to at all times
• Creates a high performance culture in their store by setting clear expectations and targets, clearly showing team performance,
• Holding team members accountable and giving appropriate and prompt feedback, including actively managing poor performance by implementing and monitoring KPI's
• Coaches, motivates and inspires team members to accomplish store goals and maximize their individual performance
Background in retail at managerial/Team Leader level
Salary : £26-35k depending on experience, hours Monday-Sunday 40 hours PW.