A well known seafood restaurant based in the city of London is looking for a Chef De Partie to join their kitchen on a permanent basis. This is your chance to specialise in seafood and to build upon your career.
As a member of the kitchen team your tasks will be fundamental to the daily running of the restaurant. You'll be responsible for the setup and maintenance of the kitchen areas, together with food preparation ensuring everything is running smoothly
in a fast-paced environment. In order to maintain an excellent level of service, you'll work with the Head
Chef and wider team to provide a dining experience that matches the high expectations of the guests.
You will need experience of working in a fast-paced environment and with fresh-food. You will need to be enthusiastic, passionate and a team player.
As well as a great environemnt to work in you will also benefit from the following:
• Develop your skills and challenge yourself within a premium restaurant brand
• Opportunity to do overtime in any of the groups restaurants - Overtime paid, accomodation, travel and food can be paid for too.
• 33% discount on food and drink at all restaurant brands
• 28 days' paid holiday pro rata
• Share of the restaurant Tronc,
• Group personal pension scheme
• Work 40 hours a week - Never required to work on a Saturday or Sunday