£22,000 plus use of Vehicle plus Mobile phone
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Operative to join this leading transport services company situated in London
The purpose of this role will be carry out maintenance and minor repairs to property equipment to prescribed standards in accordance with experience and qualifications.
You will also resolve customer concerns and deter crime , whilst maintaining standards of quality, safety and constantly improving on quality
• Monitoring of cleaning and maintenance
• Carry out routine maintenance inspections
• Carry out pre-operation vehicle checks and minor repairs
• Maintain excellent communications with customers at all times
• Health and Safety Inspections
• Monitor personnel activity in the car park to deter crime
• Confer with other supervisory or managerial personnel to recommend changes
• Report any crime activity
• Previous experience of customer service environment would be beneficial.
• Maintenance operative experience is essential
• Full clean driving licence required
• Health & Safety requirements.
• IOSH/NEBOSH desirable
• Company Policies and Procedures.
• Expected Behaviours
This is an excellent role for the right individual to join this leading company
You will look after a cluster of Car Parks, the hours you will work will be 8.30-5.30 over a 5/7 shift which will incorporate you working one weekend in 4.
You will be given a company vehicle to use plus a mobile