Position: Customer Service Adviser
Reporting to: Customer Service Manager
Location: Rochester, Kent
Full-time 35 hours
Working hours between 8am – 8pm (weekends work also)
Salary £16500 Plus Bonus
Must be very confident over the phone (must be able to handle complaints via phone, email and chat)
• To be the first point of contact for incoming customer queries via email, phone or written correspondence.
• To investigate customer complaints and propose solutions, gaining authorisation from the senior team when required.
• To log Web related queries into database, and refer onward as required.
• To effectively manage the email inbox to ensure queries are prioritised and responded to.
• To provide practical assistance to Stores and Regional Managers on customer service related issues.
• To assist customers in placing online orders where required.
• Provide customers with stock listings for mail order.
• Respond to all customer queries regarding faulty returns and dealing with these when they arrive.
• Respond to all customer queries regarding refunds on products purchased in stores.
• Liaise with Head Office Departments, suppliers and customers and follow through customer queries to completion.
• To keep all customer service records up to date, and provide reports as requested.
• To ensure that customer service standards are exceptional at all times.
• Provide professional after sales service.
• To build and maintain strong customer relationships and encourage customer loyalty.
• To ensure that you have current season product knowledge.
• To positively promote the company
• To actively take part in training in all aspects of the business.
• To develop skills in driving our products, understanding and improving our processes.
• To take responsibility for your own development.
• To deliver exceptional service and performance at all times.
• Help to generate ideas for growing the business.
• To take responsibility for your decisions.
• To help create a team spirit that delivers best service to our customers.
Customer Service Benefits
o A competitive yearly salary plus opportunities to increase salary
o An opportunity to earn an extra £1200 per year through the bonus scheme
o £750 business dress allowance twice a year, providing a discount of 80% off the brand
o 50% discount off partnership company
o Company Pension
o Quarterly budget of £25 per head for social activities
o Free on-site/nearby parking
o 25 days holiday per year, increasing yearly to a maximum of 28 days plus Bank Holidays
o Regular competition prizes
o Training scheme offered
o Food ordered in the last Friday of each month
o Free breakfast every Monday
o Taxi service to the nearest station on an 8pm finish during the winter months