A fantastic opportunity has opened for a Community Fundraising Officer to join a charity that supports veterans and their families. This charity supports more than 90,000 people every year, from WW2 veterans to families of servicemen and women affected by Afghanistan.
This role is to support, develop and manage community fundraising relationships to secure income. Working to agreed personal and team targets, the post holder will also take ownership of creating and delivering fundraising campaigns and appeals.
• Deliver high standards of donor care, development and stewardship throughout each donor's journey, ensuring compliance with relevant legislation and developments in the charity sector.
• Manage all aspects of the donation cycle using our CRM database to accurately record all activity and ensure data integrity.
• Deliver the community fundraising strategy to increase income and awareness including research into innovative ways of attracting new donors.
• Develop systems and processes to improve effectiveness, ensuring automation of support wherever possible whilst maintaining excellent levels of stewardship.
• Lead and develop specific community appeals, events and campaigns, working with colleagues to maximise income.
• Work with colleagues to proactively maximise the potential of other income streams.
• Play a proactive and ambassadorial role in promoting the charity to the community and to potential donors.
• Keep accurate records and be responsible for all personal administration, data entry, filing, reports and budgetary information.
• Maintain the service level agreements stated in the induction pack. Work with service providers to enhance productivity
• Keep up to date with fundraising environment and charity sector changes
This role is a great step for someone with thorough knowledge of community fundraising, project management and delivering on fundraising strategies.
The hours for this role are 9am to 5:30pm and 25 days leave per annum plus bank holidays.
We look forward to your submission.