We have a fantastic opportunity to have a positive, lasting impact on a ground-breaking faith-based charity and act as a champion for learning and collaboration across organisations. In this varied role as the Senior Officer: Impact, Learning and Policy, you will have the chance to work with a highly skilled team who are passionate about making a difference on a global scale.
As the senior officer you will:
• Oversee various learning initiatives across our Global Fellowship
• Encourage employees to share their knowledge across organisations so they can help those who need it most
• Work with Senior Leaders and key stakeholders to develop policy briefs, position papers, technical briefs and learning documents
• Liaise with the Head of Operations Support to organise our annual global programmes workshop, where employees share ideas and discuss the organisation's next steps
Some of the great benefits provided to you are:
• 10% contribution to your pension
• Health cash back plan
• Cycle to work scheme
• Gym membership
• Daily devotion time
• Space for waiting on God
• Training and development
• Volunteer days and more!
What you will bring:
• A Master's degree or equivalent
• Previous experience in a similar learning-focused role
• Proven track record of research, analysis and synthesis of information
• Experience in monitoring and evaluation, KPIs, impact assessment, and accountability review systems
• Experience of writing technical documents
This role will involve representing the charities purpose and ethos to external audiences and working within Christian networks, therefore, it is an occupational requirement that the post holder is a practising Christian committed to the objectives of values of the charity.
So what are you waiting for? Apply today!