An on – site IT Manager is now sought by a leading global Organisation based on a high profile and demanding Client site in the North Midlands. This is an exciting and varied IT leadership role that combines many different challenges and responsibilities. The opportunity offers excellent career progression.
The successful IT Manager will take responsibility for an IT Analyst working together to provide the following:
- 1st line support for all IT and operation applications
- Service Management
- Client Relationship Management
- Project Management / Business Analysis - change / continuous improvement
- Supplier and 3rd Party Partner Management
To be successful you will be an IT Manager who is content to work with Clients and senior stakeholders one day and possibly the next day deliver much needed 1st line application support on the shop floor. You will enjoy the variety and enjoy working in a fast moving time critical environment.
Valuable experience for the successful IT Manager;
- Outstanding project management - application and infrastructure
- Proven stakeholder management
- An understanding IT systems – servers / networks
- Management / mentoring experience
- Proven Client / service management
- Can do attitude
Any experience gained within an Organisation that is based within the logistics sector or involves an element of supply chain systems would be fantastic.
The IT Manager will be offered a starting salary of between £35,000 and £40,000 + 10% Bonus and Company benefits.