£25000 - £40000 per annum
£26000 - £30000 per annum
£25000 - £45000 per annum
RGB are representing an independent transport planning consultancy that specialises in helping the development industry to resolve transport issues, achieve planning permissions and improve existing developments. They are currently working on a large number of projects across the UK which range from the master planning of new settlements and major urban regeneration projects to smaller residential and commercial developments. On many of their projects, resolving access and transport issues is key to unlocking the development potential and we have a track record of providing pragmatic and innovative solutions in these situations.
They are a growing and vibrant organisation offering excellent benefits and employment conditions. These include:
- Commitment to career development through in-house training and external courses. This in recent years this has included an annual study tour to a European city to review transport infrastructure and services (e.g. 2016 – trip to Vienna, 2015 - Barcelona and 2014 – Madrid)
- Company contribution of 6% to employee’s pension.
- Hours of work – 37.5 hours per week, plus paid overtime.
- Flexitime arrangements permitted, including with up to one day ‘flexi-leave‘ per month.
- Ability to work from home with full connection to servers.
- 25 days annual leave.
Job Title : Transport Planner, 1 to 3 years of experience
Salary: Subject to experience (likely salary range: £26,000 to £34,000)
Minimum Requirements: They are looking for an individual who has a desire to progress a career in Transport Planning and who has preferably a degree in civil engineering or geography.
They are currently recruiting for a Transport Planner to join our team in Farringdon. The successful individual will meet the following requirements:
- Be able to prepare a transport assessment / travel plan with input from senior staff. The work needs to be both factually correct and written to a standard suitable for issue to the project team.
- Have experience in the use of trip generate programs, and junction capacity analysis programs such as PICADY, ARCADY, LINSIG etc
- Be able to communicate effectively with clients and other coprofessionals.
For more information contact Michael Power at RGB on email@example.com