£42000 - £49000 per annum
£25000 - £32000 per annum
Job Title: Graduate Civil Engineer – Cambridge
- For the right Graduate Civil Engineer, the company is offering a competitive salary ranging from; £25,000 to £30,000 depending on experience.
- Benefits package; pension scheme, flexible working allowance, bonus scheme up to 10% of salary.
- Opportunities to progress within company and Chartership.
A new job opportunity as a Graduate Civil Engineer with a well-established Civil & Structural engineering consultancy has come into the market. The office is based in a nice part of Cambridge city, and they are currently looking to expand their team by recruiting a Graduate Civil Engineer.
- This consultancy has an extensive experience and track record of successful projects with high profile developers.
- The company is a structural focused consultancy and their Civil engineering team is a close knit team, ranging from Director, Engineers to Technicians. As well as working alongside their team in Central London.
- Projects are UK/London based working on a mix of private clients, developers and investors within a range of sectors; Residential, Commercial, Retail, Hotels, Mixed-use, Education and more.
- Working as a Graduate Civil Engineer within this consultancy you would be working alongside the Director.
- You would be responsible for working with other members of the team producing Highways & Drainage designs.
- The Director is chartered, and working under him he would be help you sign off objectives and progress with Chartership.
The right Graduate Civil Engineer
- Degree qualified in Civil Engineer
- Has some experience working as a Graduate Civil Engineer within a similar consultancy environment.
- Capable of using the relevant software; AutoCAD, Microdrainage and Civil 3D is advantageous.
- Knowledge and awareness of the following agreements; S38, S278, S104 & S106 is essential.
- Good communication skills in both verbal and written format.
If you are interested to hear more about this or similar opportunities then please do get in touch with Parvez Miah at RGB Network on 0207 932 2800 or firstname.lastname@example.org