£7 - £10 per hour
£8 - £10 per hour
£8.00 - £9.50 per hour
Year 3 Primary School Teacher
Lower Key Stage 2 (KS2)
Part Time Long Term Contract
I am delighted to represent an OfSTED Good Primary school in North Hertfordshire. The school are recruiting for a Year 3 Class Teacher to start in September 2017 for a two day a week role.
The School provides a rich, creative and exciting curriculum where they hope the children will learn through inspirational, purposeful and real life experiences. They have high expectations of all children and want them to grow up enjoying learning and acquiring a thirst for knowledge. The School is looking for a Teacher who will share their values and passion for helping all pupils achieve beyond expectations and flourish within School.
If you are a passionate Primary School Teacher looking to secure a part time post working 2 days a week in a supportive, successful and popular Primary School from September 2017, this is most definitely the teaching opportunity for you!
What we are looking for:
- NQT / QTS
- Experience of delivering the Primary Curriculum
- Recent Key Stage 2 experience an advantage
- Experience of working within a Primary environment within the UK
- Ability to engage and inspire young people
- Experience of tracking pupils progress
We want someone with the following skills:
- Is an outstanding role model for teaching and learning
- Values the importance of teamwork and operates with flexibility
- Is inspirational and dynamic
- Sympathetic to the aims and ethos of the School
- Is happy, enthusiastic and has a sense of humour
- Committed to nurturing the development of every child within an inclusive environment
If you are interested in this role then give Natasha Timson a call on 01245 392580 or email@example.com
Click 'Apply', upload your CV (including up to date telephone number and email)
REFER A TEACHER BONUS!
The Education Network will give you £100 for referring a teacher to us. The process is simple and you will be paid once the teacher has completed their first 10 days of employment.
Due to the expected volume of applications we receive only short-listed teachers will be contacted within 3 days.
The Education Network only works within the education sector; therefore we understand the impact our service has on our schools. We believe our teachers should positively contribute to the schools development. We continue to provide an excellent service with a commitment to building long lasting relationships with our teachers.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy