£25000 - £26250 per annum
£22917 - £33824 per annum
£110 - £130 per day
Key Stage 2 Primary Supply Teacher
Key Stage 2 (KS2)
I am delighted to represent an extremely popular, academically successful,over-subscribed Primary school in East Tilbury, Essex that has an excellent reputation within the community.
The School views themselves as a happy and hardworking community, one in which all the children are encouraged to make the most of their learning opportunities and become learners for life.
If you are a passionate Primary School looking for supply work in a supportive, successful and popular Primary School from September 2017, this is most definitely the teaching opportunity for you!
What we are looking for:
- NQT / QTS / KS2
- Experience of delivering Key Stage 2 (KS2) Curriculum
- Experience of working within a Primary environment within the UK
- Ability to engage and inspire young people
- Experience of tracking pupils progress
We want someone with the following skills:
- Is an outstanding role model for teaching and learning
- Values the importance of teamwork and operates with flexibility
- Is inspirational and dynamic
- Sympathetic to the aims and ethos of the School
- Is happy, enthusiastic and has a sense of humour
- Committed to nurturing the development of every child within an inclusive environment
If you are interested in having a conversation regarding this role then give Natasha Timson a call on 01245 392580 or email@example.com
Click 'Apply', upload your CV (including up to date telephone number and email)
REFER A TEACHER BONUS!
The Education Network will give you £100 for referring a teacher to us. The process is simple and you will be paid once the teacher has completed their first 10 days of employment.
Due to the expected volume of applications we receive only short-listed teachers will be contacted within 3 days.
The Education Network only works within the education sector; therefore we understand the impact our service has on our schools. We believe our teachers should positively contribute to the schools development. We continue to provide an excellent service with a commitment to building long lasting relationships with our teachers.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy