£40000 - £55000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus, Pension, Progression
£28000 - £38000 per annum
£100 - £200 per day
CALLING ALL KS3-KS4 SCIENCE TEACHERS!
Long Term Positions available!
Here at The Education Network, we are actively recruiting for Science Teachers to work with one of our OUTSTANDING-rated schools in London. You would be working alongside an industry recognised Head teacher who has been awarded and OBE for their services to their sector!
The school, based in North London, are looking to interview experienced Science Teachers, comfortable in teaching students between KS3 and KS4 in General Science.
The school's approach to teaching is innovative and is underpinned by an insistence on the traditional values of excellent behaviour, courtesy to others, pride, self-respect and discipline.
If you are a passionate Science Teacher looking to secure a long-term teaching position in supportive, successful and popular school, then this is most definitely the teaching opportunity for you!
What we are looking for:
- QTS or relevant qualification
- Experienced Science Teachers (KS3 to KS4)
- Experience of teaching in Schools in London/UK
- Ability to engage and inspire young people
- Experience of tracking pupils progress
We are looking for candidates with the following skills
- Outstanding role model for teaching and learning
- Values the importance of teamwork and operates with flexibility
- Is inspirational and dynamic
- Sympathetic to the aims and ethos of the School
- Happy, enthusiastic and has a sense of humour
- Committed to nurturing the development of every child within an inclusive environment
If you are interested in having a conversation regarding this role then give The Education Network a call on 0203 897 1520 or email a copy of your current up-to-date CV to London@ednetwork.co.uk.
The Education Network only works within the education sector; therefore we understand the impact our service has on our schools. We believe our teachers should positively contribute to the schools development. We continue to provide an excellent service with a commitment to building long lasting relationships with our candidates.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer.