£25000 - £26250 per annum
£22917 - £33824 per annum
£110 - £130 per day
ASAP Start - Long Term Contract
£8.52 Per Hour
7:30am to 3:30pm - 40 hours
Potential overtime available
I am delighted to represent an extremely popular Independent School in Halstead who are currently recruiting for a Nursery Practitioner for a full time vacancy. The role will be ongoing for one term with the potential to be extended for exceptional candidates. With a Level 3 qualification, you will be working with children aged 2 to 4 years old.
The school believes pupils thrive in an environment where they feel challenged and secure. They want all of their pupils to develop a love of learning that will stay with them throughout their lives. The School celebrates the individuality of each child and helps them to develop a sense of community.
If you are a passionate EYFS Practitioner with the relevant qualifications and experience we want to hear from you today!
What we are looking for:
- Level 3, NNEB, EYPS, EYTS or QTS EYFS Specialist
- Experience of delivering the EYFS Curriculum
- Experience of working within a nursery environment within the UK
- Ability to engage and inspire young people
- Experience of tracking pupils progress
We want someone with the following skills:
- Is an outstanding role model for teaching and learning
- Values the importance of teamwork and operates with flexibility
- Is inspirational and dynamic
- Sympathetic to the aims and ethos of the School
- Is happy, enthusiastic and has a sense of humour
- Committed to nurturing the development of every child within an inclusive environment
If you are interested in having a conversation regarding this role then give Natasha Timson a call on 01245 392580 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Click 'Apply', upload your CV (including up to date telephone number and email)
REFER A TEACHER BONUS!
The Education Network will give you £100 for referring a teacher to us. The process is simple and you will be paid once the teacher has completed their first 10 days of employment.
Due to the expected volume of applications we receive only short-listed teachers will be contacted within 3 days.
The Education Network only works within the education sector; therefore we understand the impact our service has on our schools. We believe our teachers should positively contribute to the schools development. We continue to provide an excellent service with a commitment to building long lasting relationships with our teachers.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy