Learning Support Assistant - LSA
EYFS and Key Stage 1
EYFS/KS1LSA 27.5 Hours per week 38 Weeks per year - FIXED UNTIL 31st July
They are looking to appoint an experienced LSA who is enthusiastic, energetic, committed and caring.
The successful candidate will:
- Be expected to support a child with specific educational and personal care needs.
- Hold GCSE A-C in English and Maths
- Be experienced in following individual education plans.
- Be able to gather evidence to support assessments
- Listen to and act on guidance from specialist teachers and other professionals.
- Demonstrate initiative to support and extend learning following teacher led plans and adapt the work to suit the needs of the child.
- Work as part of a team that is committed to ensuring each child reaches their full potential.
If you are interested in having a conversation regarding this role then give Ciaran Weal a call on 01245 392 580 or email email@example.com
Click 'Apply', upload your CV (including up to date telephone number and email)
REFER A TEACHER BONUS!
The Education Network will give you £100 for referring a teacher to us. The process is simple and you will be paid once the teacher has completed their first 10 days of employment.
Due to the expected volume of applications we receive only short-listed teachers will be contacted within 3 days.
The Education Network only works within the education sector; therefore we understand the impact our service has on our schools. We believe our teachers should positively contribute to the schools development. We continue to provide an excellent service with a commitment to building long lasting relationships with our teachers.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.