Primary School Teacher - Supply
Key Stage 2 (KS2)
The Education Network Chelmsford is looking to recruit Teachers with QTS for a long term role for a Primary School in Clacton-on-Sea. Our client is looking for someone to cover maternity leave for at least 2 terms with the potential of it turning permanent.
It will be looking after a mixed year 3 and year 4 class. The roll will require planning for lessons and marking. This role also includes PPA.
With excellent rates of pay and the best agency customer service in the County - you can not afford to miss out on this opportunity - send your CV now to The Education Network!
We are looking for:
- QTS Teachers
- Must be able to deliver passionate and inspiring lessons to the young people
- Ability to engage and inspire young people
- Good planning skills
- Experience of tracking pupils progress
The school requires a fantastic teacher with the following skills:
- Is an outstanding role model for learning
- Values the importance of teamwork and operates with flexibility
- Has excellent communication skills to engage with the young people and peers
- Sympathetic to the aims and ethos of the school
- Is happy, enthusiastic and has a sense of humour
- Committed to nurturing the development of every child within the classroom ensuring that they grow a love and passion for education
If you are interested in having a conversation regarding this role then give Ciaran Weal a call on 01245 392 580 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Click 'Apply', upload your CV (including up to date telephone number and email)
REFER A TEACHER BONUS!
The Education Network will give you £100 for referring a teacher to us. The process is simple and you will be paid once the teacher has completed their first 10 days of employment.
Due to the expected volume of applications we receive only short-listed teachers will be contacted within 3 days.
The Education Network only works within the education sector; therefore we understand the impact our service has on our schools. We believe our teachers should positively contribute to the schools development. We continue to provide an excellent service with a commitment to building long lasting relationships with our teachers.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.