You will have to be a experienced Nursery Nurse / Practitioner with atleast 2 years experience in this role and extremely passionate about the early years.
As the Nursery Nurse you will be working with the 0-2's and 3-5's but from time to time you may be moved around if required.
This is a full time position, 37.5 hours per week with varying shift patterns dependant on the need of the nursery.
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
- Qualified to NNEB/NVQ level 3/CACHE Level 3/BTEC National in Childcare or equivalent
- Have experience of working with children from 0-5 years in a nursery
- Have experience of working as a Nursery Nurse / Practitioner
- Have working experience and knowledge of the EYFS curriculum (upto date with the 2012 EYFS changes)
- Safe Guarding and Paediatric qualifications are preferred but not necessary
The rate of pay is between £16,381 - £17,127 depending on experience and this position has great oppporunity for career development, offering support and training if needed.
If you want to apply for this Nursery Nurse position please send your CV over to us,
Network Recruitment Solutions are an equal opportunities employer. Please note that this post is exempt from the rehabilitation of offenders Act (1974) and all applicants are required to undergo an Enhanced Disclosure Check.