£18000 - £25000 per annum
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT - THETFORD - TEMPORARY - FULL TIME
About the Job:
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
• Providing a high level of service to senior management
• Ability to schedule and take minutes at weekly and monthly senior management meetings
• Being involved with new builds, facility acquisitions, renovations
• Assisting with IT issues and cascading upwards with service supplier
• An analytical, organised and logical way of working.
• Working well under pressure.
• An advance level of working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
Desirable at appointment
• Excellent verbal and written communication and people skills
• Ability to proactively plan and manage projects handled by the MD
• To directly manage certain projects.
• To provide support in evaluation of capital investment proposals.
• To support the MD with internal and external meetings.
• Provide customer and supplier liaison when appropriate.
• To prompt completion of Action Points from meetings.
• Ability to support preparation of business information.
• Experience of working in the development of businesses internet/social media presence.
If you have the right skills and experience please send CV to Dominika.