Working 37.5h week
My Client has more than 50 years' experience providing a range of services including Technical Publications, Integrated Logistic Support and Inventory Management.
They are now looking for a .Net Programmer, reporting to the IT/Software Development Manager.
- You must be able to Programme in MVC/.Net/c#/ASP.net/SQL Server and other web technologies.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products including manipulating data in Excel.
- You must be able to bridge the gap between users and customers both internal and external to extract each other's requirements.
- You must deliver high quality solutions in a fast moving environment, often acting on ambiguous instructions.
- You must be able to work in a small but developing and increasing team of programmers.
Lots of their work is about Analysing data and looking for patterns so you need to be comfortable in this area.
Ideally you will also be experienced in the following:
- Project Managing small projects from a programming point of view.
- Delivering feature rich agile projects.
- Delivering applications to UK Government, specifically the MOD (advantageous).
If you are ambitious, the sky is the limit as they have big plans for expansion and are on target to achieve that. IT is a core component of that expansion.
Post will be subject to UK Government Security Clearance.
Please submit your CV for consideration.