£7.50 - £8.50 per hour
£7.50 per hour
£7.50 - £8.89 per hour, Benefits: Immediate Starts, Free Parking, Full Job Training
Our client is a well established global solutions provider with a portfolio of big clients. At their Tewkesbury site they are looking for Print Production Operatives to join their busy work environment.
The role involves;
- Setting up the job and inputting the information onto the computer
- Preparing the printers and running the job
- Detecting any errors before or during the print process
- Completing all compliance procedures surrounding the print jobs
- Working closely with a team to ensure work is done accurately and on time
- Working in a busy production environment
- Must be flexible with shifts as will be working a 4 week shift pattern
To be considered for these ongoing opportunities you will need to demonstrate a good work ethic, the ability to manage your workload in a timely and efficient manner.
Hourly rate £7.50 per hour + shift allowance
To apply for this position please email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org