£7.50 per hour
£10 per hour, Benefits: Free Parking, Immediate starts, Ongoing work
£7.50 per hour
£25,000 - £30,000
Full time Permanent Position
Monday to Friday: 0800-1730 and alternate Saturdays 0800-1300
My Client based in Gloucester are looking for a reliable Branch Manager to join their team who supply hire tools to the construction sector.
You will have the independence of running your own branch ensuring profitability whilst exceeding customers expectations.
The main responsibilities for this position are:
- Managing branch standards
- Embrace and implement Sales campaigns
- Generate leads for the sales team
- Demonstrate your communication and negotiation skills
- Take pride in improving the customer service of the branch
- Responsible for training and motivating of staff
We would like to invite confident people to apply for this position, who are have a strong managerial background within a similar role.
For this role you will also need;
- Experience of managing a small team
- Knowledge of running a successful, customer facing business
- Excellent leadership skills
- A can-do attitude
- The desire to achieve and exceed monthly targets
- The capacity to troubleshoot problems and create solutions
- An imaginative approach to ever-changing industrial requirements
A quarterly bonus is also in place if targets are met.
There will also be tailored courses for you to ensure you continue your own personal development.
If you think you would suit this role then please call Sam at Pertemps Gloucester or click APPLY NOW - 01452 507500 - firstname.lastname@example.org