PA to the Sales Director and MD
Salary: £20,000 - £30,000 per annum
I am looking to recruit a Personal Assistant to one of the most innovative businesses within Fire Safety for the construction Industry.
You will be working closely with the Sales Director and the MD providing comprehensive support in a varied role.
Responsibilities of the PA to the Sales Director and MD:
- Close liaison with all departments to ensure the top 10 customers' needs are met promptly and every element of an SLA fully implemented and ongoing.
- Prepare framework agreements for clients.
- Manage the quotation follow up process.
- Monitor the day-to-day performance of all sales team members and deliver reports to the directors.
- Track the sales team metrics and report data to management on a regular basis.
- Schedule weekly and/or monthly team meetings with the sales team and management.
- Implement performance plans according to company procedure.
- Ensure the correct usage of CRM and other sales applications.
- Diligently follow up all members of the internal and external sales team.
Requirements to become the PA to the Sales Director and MD:
- You'll need to have a professional approach
- Strong administration skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- The ability to work under pressure
- You will need to be a team player and be able to work on your own
- Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous but not essential
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within an innovative and professional business.
To apply or for more information please call Sam Mendes on 01452 507500 or email email@example.com