£18,000 - £24,000
Full time Permanent Position
Our national client based in Tewkesbury are looking for an Administrator to join there Printing production team.
The position is full time and salary is dependent on experience.
Purpose of role:
- To provide administrative support for the Postal Services and printing production Team.
- Manage reconciliation of postal invoices
- Generate MI as required for internal, supplier and client reporting
The main responsibilities for this position are:
- Manage postal invoice checking and reconciliation for postal accounts
- Ensure Finance have the information needed to pay postal invoices on time and to cross charge where required.
- Check any postal rebates are correctly calculated and have been paid by suppliers.
- Provide monthly reporting on postal accounts.
- Assist with monthly management reporting for postal services.
- Manage day to day contact with postal suppliers.
- Assist with bids and internal/client requests for postal advice.
- Collaborate with internal departments to meet key objectives.
- Gain understanding of how bespoke sortation systems works and which services are supported for UK and International mailings.
- Understand lowest cost options and use MI/postal invoices to identify where savings for Client could be made.
Skills required for the role:
- Excellent knowledge of Word and Excel. Able to analyse postal data using Excel and produce reports for Clients.
- Ability to adapt to bespoke software to run reports to extract postal information.
- Strong ability to work with data and interpret results with good attention to detail.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude, and a willingness to take the extra steps needed to deliver when the timescales are short.
- Knowledge of Postal products advantageous but willingness and ability to ask relevant people and find information more important.
- Good verbal and written skills with good telephone manner.
- Willingness to learn and retain knowledge.
- Strong organisational and effective time management
If you think you would suit this role then please call Sam at Pertemps Gloucester on 01452 507500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org