Full time: 9 - 5 (whilst in the UK)
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
I am looking for a candidate for a very exciting role as a videographer/cinematographer at my client in Gloucester, a rapidly expanding extreme sporting goods company.
This will involve a lot of travelling across the world with the team.
Successful applicants will have at least 2 years of videography experience.
The role requires;
- An experienced videographer with a keen eye for aesthetically pleasing cinematography
- You need to be good at editing with Premier Pro (or similar software)
- You need to be comfortable shooting interview style videos as well as action edits
- A keen individual with a passion for action sports, not essential but would be ideal
- Ability to ski or snowboard is a must
- You will also be planning and managing the filming of future events
You will be out filming and entertaining world class athletes.
You will need to have a portfolio to be considered for this role.
Your will also be able to add to this portfolio for the future.
You will also have the opportunity to work out of the companies office in the US.
There is the opportunity to earn share options if company targets are met.
If you feel that you would be a good candidate for this role please call Sam Mendes on 01452 507500 or email your CV and Portfolio to email@example.com