£9.45 - £9.50 per hour
£40000 - £45000 per annum
£9 per hour
Sheridan Maine is recruiting for a Head of Finance for a leading SME business based in a prime location in Redditch.
As the Head of Finance, you will be will be primary responsible for preparing accurate monthly management accounts as well supporting the senior management for commercial decisions in driving the business forward. You will have complete control of all financial matters within the business, this is standalone role and requires someone very hands on.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
- Production of Management Accounts
- Assemble actual and forecast cost positions during the month and at month end
- Variance Analysis
- Analysing financial cost performance – contributing to medium and long-term business planning and forecasts
- Implementing new processes and systems
- Budgeting and forecasting – Business Projections
- Preparing periodic financial statements, including profit and loss accounts, budgets, cash
What do we need?
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA Qualfied
- Experience as number 1 in Finance
- Excellent Excel capability
- Experience in Management Accounts
- Not afraid to be “very hands on”.
What is on offer?
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Client that has had investment from a Private Equity firm. The Business has a great reputation in its sector and is looking to grow aggressively in the next 3-5 years. The role is offering a salary of up to £50,000 with excellent career prospects.