An exciting opportunity to join an established mechanical and electrical maintenance services provider. You will be a mobile engineer within the London and M25 area.
Salary - £40,000
Location - London and M25
The company will provide:
- Paid travel
- Mobile phone
- Full uniform
This is a mobile maintenance role undertaking HVAC; plumbing and commercial boiler maintenance and the successful engineer will be responsible for reactive and planned works (PPMs) on out London developments.
- Servicing of commercial and modular boilers
- Exchange of central heating system components including radiators, cylinders, tanks pumps and system controls
- Power flushing of central heating systems
- Hot & cold-water systems, calorifiers, boilers, legionella control, general plumping services and cold water storage tanks
It is essential that you have a maintenance background as this is not an instillation role, however there is also a requirement for pipefitting and replacements.
Applicant should have:
- Experience in a similar role
- Able to demonstrate technical knowledge and competency regarding plumbing and gas services
- A gas safe (commercial) qualification or being gas safe registered
- Domestic gas qualifications would also be beneficial to your application
To apply to my role please CLICK THE APPLY BUTTON BELOW.