New CAD role in Exeter
I have a fresh role for a Structural CAD Technician in Exeter, please find a brief outline of the business below:
- Highly reputed local practice with a talented and ambitious team
- Huge pipeline of work relating to building structures offering job security
- Projects form a variety of sectors including; bespoke residential, energy, leisure, commercial and education
- Contemporary and relaxed environment
We are looking for a skilled an experienced CAD Technician who really know show a building comes together, someone who can be left with to undertake work autonomously. Ideally candidates will be able to draw and detail in the steel and concrete and will have a good idea of building regulations. Revit experience is not necessary at this stage.
- Producing accurate working drawings and structural details for building structures
- Liaising with clients and contractors
- Working closely with a senior Structural engineer and offering input with regards to design solutions
- Mentoring and helping in the development of junior technicians
This is a superb opportunity to join a highly regarded engineering consultancy with a fantastic reputation.