Graduate Building Services role in Birmingham!
What a great way to start your career! We are seeking a fresh graduate mechanical engineer who wants to work within building services. The business is a an industry leading, client focused Building Services Consultancy with 25 years of local history.
Their core services are design, cost advice, energy modelling and site infrastructure. They are involved in a variety of sectors including education, healthcare, residential, hotel and leisure, industrial, office and commercial, residential and retail. Projects are exciting include conversion of historic industrial buildings in contemporary and innovative office space
Responsibilities will include:
- HVAC designs for a range of building structures
- Thermal modelling using IES or similar
- Design team meetings
- Client and design team liaison
- A degree in a relevant subjects such as; Mechanical engineering, Architectural environment engineering or building services
- Knowledge of building services
- An understanding of AutoCAD
This business is unrestrained by the size of commission, they are able to provide survey work and a full range of design procurement solutions. Their CAD engineers, combined with a disciplined approach, result in co-ordinated projects on time and contained within financial restraints.
This is great opportunity to kick start your career and work towards chartered status. On offer is a competitive salary of £21,000 - £23,000, 4.5% pension, 23 days holiday and full support to chartership.