Class 1 Drivers Required in Hereford - DRI/TR/01
We are recruiting Class 1 Drivers (C+E) in the Hereford area to work with our client, a Nationally Recognised Drinks Haulier.
This is a great opportunity for professional class 1 drivers looking for a new opportunity with a industry leading haulage company.
We are looking to cover Days & Nights Monday to Friday and Weekends, No Nights Out. You will be responsible for delivering either palletised or keg products to both retail and depot locations nationwide. Please note this is bulk delivery and there is no requirement to load or unload the vehicle.
Successful drivers will be given a driving assessment, company induction and training on site to ensure only the most competent drivers are recruited.
Salary is between £9.50 - £11.50 Monday to Friday with enhanced rates for weekends.
Interested candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Valid Driving Licence with Category C+E
- Minimum of 180 driving days in the last 2 years
- Current & Valid CPC card
- Digital Tachograph card
- Positive & Professional 'Can Do' attitude
- Maximum of 6 points for minor endorsements
All Pertemps Drivers Benefit from:
- Full company Uniform Provided
- PPE Provided
- Paid annual leave
- Access to pension
- Weekly pay each Friday by bacs
- Dedicated local Transport Consultant
- 24/7 contact available
- Ongoing Training Opportunities
Professional Drivers please click Apply now.
Alternatively please contact Toby Rudge on 01452 507500 or email email@example.com